Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our Beautiful African Princess!

My First Day
By Karli Elizabeth
 
Things were going great until Mom decided that it was time for me to come out.  I was perfectly happy in my warm and cozy home, but things quickly changed!  All of a sudden I was lying on the table and heard my Dad scream for the doctors and nurses to come quick.  The doctor rushed in and was a little concerned because the cord was around my neck.  He quickly cut it off and I began breathing on my own.  I got to see my Mom and Dad's faces for the 1st time!  I have heard their voices for several months now so it was great to get to meet them.  Lots of people came to visit me that said they were my parent's friends.  I was really sleepy so I decided to sleep from 8:30 p.m. to 4:45 a.m. my first night so Mom and Dad could get some good sleep.

I received a big surprise the next morning!  Two of the cutest little boys came into my room with great big smiles, hugs, and kisses and said they were my brothers!  It was great fun being held by them, and I can tell they will always protect me.

Mommy seems very excited and loves to change my clothes and put new things in my hair.  Daddy....well, let's just say I have him wrapped around my little finger!

Love,
Karli

3 comments:

  1. congratulations again!!! Welcome to the outside world Karli !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a wise little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli is a woman after our own hearts! We can already tell that she will be one to keep her parents on their toes while charming everyone that she meets. -- She truly is a beautiful African Princess!!!

    Love, Grandma Debbie and Granddad Bob:)

    ReplyDelete