Friday, November 18, 2011

Praises

We had a great day at the Soup Kitchen.  Last week I had challenged them all to memorize John 3:30 and John 4:14 and to tell it to me this week.  The man I had the privilege of leading to the Lord last week was able to say both verses today!  Not only that but he then told everyone what the Bible study was about last week in great detail.  It's incredibel to see the change in his life. 

After the Soup Kitchen I took a man home that lives in a township that I would like to see a new church planted.  It's awesome to see how God works because he approached me about wanting to start a Bible study there before I ever mentioned anything to him!  We drove around the area trying to agree on a place to meet.  We finally found find an area with a large tree that provides good shade.  There was a group of men already under the tree so I suggested we go talk with them.  They loved the idea of starting a Bible study there and want to meet next Wednesday at 4!  Please pray that God's will be done and many will come to accept Jesus as their Savior.

1 comment: